Monday, October 21, 2013

Welcome!

Ok folks, after a few fits and starts, I give to you my new blog. ((TA DA!!))

I don't have a specific  direction as of yet,  there is so much to talk about!

I want to talk about my three year old (Sidekick)and what it is like to be a single mommy living on a tucked in cul de sac deep in the burbs.

I want to talk about life after marriage (and an ugly divorce).

I want to talk about budgets and saving money.

I want to talk about life at work, and the prospects of new employment.

I want to talk about friendships and how they change through the years.

I want to talk about balancing a dating/love life and a toddler.

I want to talk about fashion for a 40 something single mommy.

I want to talk about current events, how will what is going on today affect (positively or negatively) Sidekick's future.

So join me for a chat and beverage. Lets have some fun. :)

PS - If this looks familiar, one could say it is a continuation/new direction from a previous blog The Adventures of CW in the Burbs.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your experiences! Remind me again what your custody arrangement is.

    ReplyDelete